Effective date: April 15, 2019
The Plush Posh ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.theplushposh.com website and the mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Username and password
- Payment information
- Address, City / Emirate, PO Box Number, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We also collect related information when you update your profile in the control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order products. We also store information about the products you purchase or sell through the Service, such as the product information, date of purchase or sale, and information relating to any support issue.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.Information we receive from third parties
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Plush Posh uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To administer your account
- To manage deliveries and pick ups
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To communicate with you via newsletters, phone, SMS
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To process payments
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Arab Emirates and process it there.
Disclosure Of DataLegal Requirements
The Plush Posh may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.theplushposh.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- We may need to share your personal information with our contractors in the course of operating our business and providing products or services to you. These contractors include vendors and suppliers, including but not limited to payment processors, suppliers of technical and support services, logistic providers, and cloud service providers that provide us with technology, services and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Site or Service.
- We may also share your personal information with companies that assist us in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Service.
- We may share Personal Information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings), to enforce our Terms & Conditions, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
- In addition, we may share information about groups or categories of users. You will not be personally identifiable from such information.
Credit Card details are not stored our database or server, and are processed through a secure SSL encryption, an industry-standard method for protecting data as it travels over the Internet, or a similar encryption technology that may become accepted as an industry standard, or better encryption method, in the future. To learn more about our credit card processing vendors and their respective privacy and other policies which apply when you make a payment through their services, please review the terms of their own privacy policies.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Service. Like many analytics tools, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our Service. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Service. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you use our Service. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
After registration, you will receive promotional e-mail communication from The Plush Posh regarding items on the site. Transactional e-mails will also be received by customers, if they engage in any buying or selling with The Plush Posh. Promotional e-mails should be expected daily, whereas transactional e-mails are received if you have bought or submitted an item to sell.
All non-transactional e-mails contain a single click unsubscribe link at the bottom. Clicking on this link will unsubscribe the user from all further promotional e-mails.
Every e-mail sent by The Plush Posh gives the user the ability to unsubscribe, change, edit or remove any information previously provided.
In certain circumstances, we provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct and update your registration account.
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts and other direct marketing.
- You may change your mind where you have provided us with consent and withdraw consent for our use of your Personal Information.
- You may exercise your controls and choices by modifying your profile or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Dubai Sports City,